The Slimdrive SLV from GEZE is the perfect solution for the use in corner sliding doors. Thanks to its overall height of 7 cm, the drive
– like all other members of the Slimdrive family
– simply dissapears into the façade. It is replaced by
transparency and consistent aesthetics. More generously
designed entrances become reality.
The automatic corner sliding door drive Slimdrive SLV-FR with an overall height of 70 mm is suitable for escape and rescue routes.GEZE works together with its customers to meet their specific requirements. The byword for state-of-the-art technology, attractive design and good value is: GEZE Slimdrive SLV.
- Corner sliding door system with an overall height of 7 cm
(same as Slimdrive SL)
- Version Slimdrive SLV-FR for the use on emergency exits
and escape routes on request
- Angle between 900 and 2700
- Opening width: 900 - 2000 mm
- Max. leaf weight: 120 kg
- Door leaf of toughened safety glass with slim frame or 22 mm
- Slimdrive SLV / SLV-FR is available in anodised aluminium
as well as all RAL colours